Wundercam

  • plasmaboy3
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
      Is the wundercam upload broken? I keep getting errors while trying to
      upload. It has been working just fine for the last couple of weeks.

      Pete
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
        Working Ok here

        Rick

        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...>
        wrote:

        > Is the wundercam upload broken? I keep getting errors while trying to
        > upload. It has been working just fine for the last couple of weeks.
        >
        > Pete

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
          Mine seems to be ok, too.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
            OK here also..
            Steve

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...> wrote:

            > Mine seems to be ok, too.

          • plasmaboy3
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
              Thanks all! I'm on my way home. I'll check my setup.

              Pete

              <steve_03222@...> wrote:

              > OK here also..
              > Steve
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Mine seems to be ok, too.

            • plasmaboy3
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
                Very strange. I kept getting FTP errors while trying to upload.
                Rebooted computer and still got the same error. Shut computer down
                completely and turned back on. Now it works fine.

                Pete

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 8, 2009
                  The wonderful re-boot takes care of mysterious errors for me too.
                  Glad you are back to uploading.
                  Steve
                • plasmaboy04
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                    I seem to have been having issues with uploading images. This started several months ago. Everything worked fine up until then. I am using WheresJames to upload. I don't get any errors while uploading but the image on my stations Wunderground page doesn't update on a regular basis, it seems to upload then stop for several hours, then upload and image and then stop. Maybe I should try using a different application. Any ideas?
                  • KNHBRIST1
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                      I switched to ConquerCam and find it more reliable than Where's James. I did use where's James for quite a while though.
                      What is your Webcam ID#.

                      Steve

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                      • plasmaboy04
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 11, 2014
                          My camera id is Plasmaboy3CAM1
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 19, 2014
                            I checked with a contact at WeatherUnderground and they are not seeing any error reports from their end.
                            I would try another upload software and see if that helps.
                            If you try ConquerCam I can share my setting with you, if you still have issues.