Re: About Action on Alerts thresholds and an specific action

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009

      You will notice next to each variable there is a < or >.

      If it is a < variable, when the actual reading is less than your
      setting, it will fire the action. The action will not fire again
      until the "Reset" value has been reached.

      So if it is low outdoor temp (<) is 5 degrees, with a reset of 15,
      the action will fire once below 5, but will not fire again until the
      temp goes back up to at least 15. This prevents the action from
      happening all the time.

      If you mess up your values and resets, the action will fire all the

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Norman E. Avila G."
      <neavilag@...> wrote:
      > Hi, i want to setup alerts in WUHU, seems like an interesting
      > I have managed to send me a SMS (via a php script made for me to
      SMS) when