Re: [wuhu_software_group] wmr968

  • joe Sulk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
      I just run the WUHU software by itself. I have an WMR 968 also with no problems.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
        You can run the WMR968 just fine with WUHU in the direct serial mode with no other software required.  That's the way I have mine set up.  I upload to WeatherUnderground, CWOP, and weatherforyou/pws/hamweather.  It does just fine for me (as long as my modem keeps working).  I don't have web pages or anything like that.

        Good luck!