Re: Problem with wind chill readings

  • toms-weather@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hey Chris,

      For some reason the site does not update windchill as it does other
      data, but if you refresh the page you will see the windchill update.

      If you want to see what you are sending you can uncheck the "Only
      Errors" box on the WUHU Log and scroll across until you find the
      windchill data to compare to the data seen on the uploader. This won't
      always match either if you are have enabled "Report only Average
      Windspeed and Direction".

      I had found the same thing a while back and was really quite bothered by
      it until I figured it out.

      Tom.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Chris Hayman <haymanc75@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello everyone. For some reason, I am having problems with my wind
      chill readings on my station. I tried to use the override weather
      station settings for wind chill readings on the software, but they are
      still showing up as higher than the outside temperature readings on my
      site. Please use the following link to see my Maple Grove Cemetery
      weather station values.
      http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=44622&\
      MR=1

      > Thanks in advance for your help.
      >
      > Chris

    • Chris Hayman
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
        Thanks Tom. I'm glad to know I'm not going totally crazy :-). I wonder why they don't update the site with the rest of the rapid fire data. Are there other sites that do a better job of updating data like wind chill? Just curious.

        Thanks