Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WMR968 posted for sale on Weather Forum

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
      Just checked WUHU and I see all I should need to do is stop it and change to the WMR.

      Don

      va3xq wrote:

      That was probably me, picked up a a 968 for $100 new in box. Was
      received as a gift but they were not interested in it and put it up
      for sale. Got it up and running and it's pretty cool
      jeff

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
      <wuhu_software@ ...> wrote:

      > Recently someone here mentioned that they wanted to get toss a La Crosse
      > and buy a WMR968.
      >
      > On a weather forum, there is someone selling a like new one for $140.
      >
      > That is a pretty good price if you are interested.
      >
      > Click here <http://www.wxforum. net/index. php?topic= 2995.0> to view the
      > message.

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        Yes, it works very well and the change over is very simple.  Make sure the com port stays the same.  And if you had any offsets or bias added, be sure to take that out.