Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: heavyweather software

  • Jim Wolford
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hi, the same thing happened to me, I re-installed Weather Exchange and everything works. I do not under stand how this happened since I d/l WX after I had the Heavy Weather. Oh, well, it works.
      Thanks, and waiting for the 3" - 7" snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow for Owensboro, KY

      On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Jerry <sail_junkie@...> wrote:

      This is just an FYI about the cvirte.rsc file needed to run Heavy Weather.

      I just spent the better part of my evening trying to figure out where
      the cvirte.rsc file went. I know this is an old post but I thought I
      would reply so if others have this problem they could find the answer.
      The cvirte.rsc file is part of the Weather Exchange software. I was
      cleaning house on my computer and since I never use Weather Exchange,
      I would delete it. Well, after a couple of reboots, Heavy Weather
      would not start and kept getting error messages concerning this file.
      So I kept searching the web, here, and my computer trying to figure
      the problem out.
      I noticed going through my program files that the folder for Weather
      Exchange was still there despite deleting it and so I started diggin
      around and found the file. Once I re-installed Weather Exchange
      everything else ran perfectly.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sueperb3" <sueperb3@...>