Re: Shield/Sensor location

  • ripvanbrown
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 22, 2009
      Yes. On the right side of the WUHU screen, 4th button down is "Tweak
      Data". There are many options to tweak or adjust the data coming in
      from the sensor, including two temperature tweaks with adjustable
      times. Then, if you have signed up for CWOP (free -
      http://www.wxqa.com/), on the main WUHU screen just to the left of
      the "Tweak Data" button is the CWOP Account Info section with a link
      to "My Summary". Click on that and scroll down and CWOP will test your
      data against surrounding stations to notify you whether your data is in
      a reasonable margin of error for your location.

      Good luck!

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "davidmc36" <davidmc36@...>