Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New to group : HeavyWeather Command Line questions

  • Jeffrey Cody
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
      THanks!

      I actually found this (and WU) after joining.  I will keep you posted on my progress and share any scripts I create.

      Cody

      At 04:40 PM 1/20/2009, wuhu_software wrote:

      Would a comma separated file work for you?

      If so, see the user manual for how to create template files (and in
      turn CSV files).

      The user manual is available online at:

      http://www.lissproductions.com/wuhumanual/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Cody"