Weather-mecca in Phoenix

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009

      FYI.  I thought some of you might be interested in reading this.  I don't know the dates of the convention, so it may be over by now.

      Weather-mecca in Phoenix

      It may not be the typical convention crowd, but there's plenty to learn from some 4,000 weather professionals who gathered this week for the eighty-ninth annual convention of the American Meteorological Society. Get the latest on aviation, and space, weather in the newest installment of the "Reporting Points" blog from AOPA Pilot Editor at Large Thomas A. Horne.

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click for California City, California Forecast