Download trouble....

  • biltmorecane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      Hey all, I just got a new comp. & I am trying to get up and running. I
      have Heavy Weather going. When I went to download WUHU it did not give
      me a run option only open or save.So I saved but, When I try to install
      it won't let me. Can someone help me thru the steps to get going. Thnxs
      in Advance! Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
        Don,

        You need to run the Install program that is contained within the .zip
        file you save to your hard drive. If you have XP, you should be able
        to double click the .zip file, then double click the Install program.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "biltmorecane"