Re: Image upload error

  • plasmaboy3
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2009
      Does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get the webcam
      uploads up and running again. I still can not upload.

      Pete
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2009
        Pete,
        WU is aware of the problem and are trying to correct the problem.
        Not sure how long it will take them.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "plasmaboy3" <pjweix@...>
        wrote:

        > Does anyone have an idea of how long it will take to get the webcam
        > uploads up and running again. I still can not upload.
        >
        > Pete

      • plasmaboy3
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 2, 2009
          Thanks,

          Pete
        • Greg
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 3, 2009
            I just looked at the main webcam page (the one where all the states are listed) and randomly looked through.  Most stations' pictures are 16 or 17 hours ago.

            Does anyone know if WU has a "news" or "what's new" page where troubles like this would be listed?

            Greg Whitehead
            Euchee, TN
            CWOP DW0148
            WU KTNEUCHE3
            CoCoRaHS  TN-MS-1
            Weather Underground PWS KTNEUCHE3

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 3, 2009
              Greg,
              Not sure if they have a "news" type section. I have seen some
              special notices from time to time.
              Regarding the current webcam issue; I was in contact with the folks
              at WU last night and they are aware of the problem and trying to
              find the cause.

              Steve

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...> wrote:

              > I just looked at the main webcam page (the one where all the
              states are listed) and randomly looked through. Most stations'
              pictures are 16 or 17 hours ago.

              > Does anyone know if WU has a "news" or "what's new" page where
              troubles like this would be listed?

              > Greg Whitehead
              > Euchee, TN
              > CWOP DW0148
              > WU KTNEUCHE3
              > CoCoRaHS TN-MS-1

            • Rick
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 3, 2009
                I just got an email from John Celenza, says developers have been
                working for 15 hours on the problem, as you may know John is no longer
                full time there but in his email he told me he is enroute to assist
                with fixing the problem, just knowing John is involved is reassuring.

                Rick
                KOHWAPAK1
                www.wapakweather.com