Re: Honeywell TE831W

  • mtuip
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 1, 2009
      That counts for me as well. Just let me know if you want to test
      something out. Later today I'll swap my batteries on my windgauge as
      it seems to stop responding occasionally.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Delany"
      <ryandelany@...> wrote:

      > That did the trick. The data is now showing up correctly in WUHU.
      > Now I just need to get my wind and rain gauges setup and I should be
      > in business.
      >
      > If you need more info or want to enhance support for the TE831W, I'm
      > more than willing to be a guinea pig and test whatever you need.
      >
      > Thanks!!!
      >
      > Ryan

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Give this a shot:
      > >
      > > WUHU216_32_B64.zip
      > > <http://home.comcast.net/%
      7Ewuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32_B64.zip>

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Delany"
      > > <ryandelany@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks. I sent two copies to you from my gmail account.
      > > >
      > > > Happy New Year!
      > > >
      > > > Ryan

      TE831W
      > > which
      > > TE923

      > > 33

      > > there
      > > gauge,

      > > can
      > > model

    • htksos
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 1, 2010
        More info on my issue:

        It appears WC adv, does not record the calculated rain totals on the data retrieved from the TE831's data logger.

        After clearing the data from weather capture and letting it re-load it from the main unit. the records had the reported 25/33 fields, while the newly recoreded records had more fields. the missing fields are all calculated rainfall and UV totals.