Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2009
      Yeah that works too I guess I was replying to removing the batteries
      and disconnecting the power, but your right you can just reset one
      Item, I only reset stuff in January so I've never done anything but a
      full reset..heres the info so you don't have to look it up--->

      Resetting the MIN/MAX records
      Whilst in the minimum or maximum mode, the time and dates are also
      displayed along with the recorded values. If the MINUS(-) key is
      pressed whilst any of these values are displayed, that particular
      minimum or maximum record will be reset to current reading together
      with the current time and date with the exception of the following:
      􀀀 The first case is Rainfall Total, which has neither maximum nor
      minimum records since it will show only the total rainfall. Pressing
      the MINUS(-) key, will reset the rainfall total value to zero and the
      time recording to current time.
       The second case is Rainfall 24h or 1h, which records maximum
      rain count only for these respective times. Pressing the MINUS(-)
      key in either of these two modes will reset the rain count to the
      current rain count and time and date.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com
      www.wapaksnowplow.com

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

      > Thanks,
      > the 2310 reset. Now for the OS 968

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Try disabling rainfall again, make sure you click save setting to
      > exit
      > > the screen. After the next update (or a few minutes), re-enable
      > > rainfall reporting.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      > > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Happy New year,
      > > > I'm running WUHU twice, once for a Lacross 2310 and once for an
      > OS 968.
      > > > I reset both on the consoles but the rain totals are
      > being "corrected
      > > > to last year.
      > > > The 2310, I aborted the start up with and without disabling the
      > rain
      > > > sensor. Still corrected from history.
      > > > Any suggestions?
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Regards, Bob

      > button to

      > shut down
      > 36XX).

      > there

      > enable

      > keys on
      > outlined

      > seems to
      > > > have
      > morning.

    • Juha Jäntti
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2009
        Hi all.

        To add on this conversation, here's how Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 users
        using WUHU, should reset their rainfall (and all other cumulative) totals:

        NOTE: WUHU doesn't need to be stopped at all.

        1. In WUHU, press the [Tweak Data] button.
        2. Check enabled "Disable all rainfall reporting" and press
        [Save Changes] button to exit the screen.
        3. Go to your Peet Bros Ultimeter station and press the "Clear"
        utility key (the [-O-] key) and the Calendar button simultaneously and
        keep them pressed down. The screen blinks three times. When the screen
        no longer blinks, release the two buttons). This clears all the
        cumulative (or Long Term) values to zero.
        4. Return back to WUHU and press the [Tweak Data] button.
        5. Clear the check mark on "Disable all rainfall reporting" and press
        [Save Changes] button to exit the screen. You should see the "Rainfall
        Total" value drop to zero on the left side of WUHU's screen.
        6. If it does, you're done. :)

        Best Regards,
        Juha
        Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)