Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • RS Moreland
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thanks,
      the 2310 reset. Now for the OS 968

      > Try disabling rainfall again, make sure you click save setting to
      exit
      > the screen. After the next update (or a few minutes), re-enable
      > rainfall reporting.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Happy New year,
      > > I'm running WUHU twice, once for a Lacross 2310 and once for an
      OS 968.
      > > I reset both on the consoles but the rain totals are
      being "corrected
      > > to last year.
      > > The 2310, I aborted the start up with and without disabling the
      rain
      > > sensor. Still corrected from history.
      > > Any suggestions?
      > > Thanks
      > > Regards, Bob

      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Greg,
      > > >
      > > > Before resetting the rain total, go in the Tweak screen, check
      > > > "Disable all rainfall reporting", then hit the Save Changes
      button to
      > > > exit the screen.
      > > >
      > > > To reset the rain total in the console the easiest way is to
      shut down
      > > > WUHU and run Heavyweather (or HW Pro if you are using a WS-
      36XX).

      > > > In Heavyweather, right click the button under the rain total,
      there
      > > > will be an option to reset the total.
      > > >
      > > > After the total is reset, shut down HW and run WUHU.
      > > >
      > > > After WUHU is restarted, go back in to the Tweak screen and re-
      enable
      > > > the rainfall reporting.
      > > >
      > > > Sidenote: There is a method to reset the total using only the
      keys on
      > > > the console but I have never tried it. That method should be
      outlined
      > > > in the user manual.
      > > >

      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gw33340@>

      > > have

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yeah that works too I guess I was replying to removing the batteries
        and disconnecting the power, but your right you can just reset one
        Item, I only reset stuff in January so I've never done anything but a
        full reset..heres the info so you don't have to look it up--->

        Resetting the MIN/MAX records
        Whilst in the minimum or maximum mode, the time and dates are also
        displayed along with the recorded values. If the MINUS(-) key is
        pressed whilst any of these values are displayed, that particular
        minimum or maximum record will be reset to current reading together
        with the current time and date with the exception of the following:
        􀀀 The first case is Rainfall Total, which has neither maximum nor
        minimum records since it will show only the total rainfall. Pressing
        the MINUS(-) key, will reset the rainfall total value to zero and the
        time recording to current time.
         The second case is Rainfall 24h or 1h, which records maximum
        rain count only for these respective times. Pressing the MINUS(-)
        key in either of these two modes will reset the rain count to the
        current rain count and time and date.

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com
        www.wapaksnowplow.com

        <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

        > Thanks,
        > the 2310 reset. Now for the OS 968

        > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Try disabling rainfall again, make sure you click save setting to
        > exit
        > > the screen. After the next update (or a few minutes), re-enable
        > > rainfall reporting.
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
        > > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Happy New year,
        > > > I'm running WUHU twice, once for a Lacross 2310 and once for an
        > OS 968.
        > > > I reset both on the consoles but the rain totals are
        > being "corrected
        > > > to last year.
        > > > The 2310, I aborted the start up with and without disabling the
        > rain
        > > > sensor. Still corrected from history.
        > > > Any suggestions?
        > > > Thanks
        > > > Regards, Bob

        > button to

        > shut down
        > 36XX).

        > there

        > enable

        > keys on
        > outlined

        > seems to
        > > > have
        > morning.

      • Juha Jäntti
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2009
          Hi all.

          To add on this conversation, here's how Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 users
          using WUHU, should reset their rainfall (and all other cumulative) totals:

          NOTE: WUHU doesn't need to be stopped at all.

          1. In WUHU, press the [Tweak Data] button.
          2. Check enabled "Disable all rainfall reporting" and press
          [Save Changes] button to exit the screen.
          3. Go to your Peet Bros Ultimeter station and press the "Clear"
          utility key (the [-O-] key) and the Calendar button simultaneously and
          keep them pressed down. The screen blinks three times. When the screen
          no longer blinks, release the two buttons). This clears all the
          cumulative (or Long Term) values to zero.
          4. Return back to WUHU and press the [Tweak Data] button.
          5. Clear the check mark on "Disable all rainfall reporting" and press
          [Save Changes] button to exit the screen. You should see the "Rainfall
          Total" value drop to zero on the left side of WUHU's screen.
          6. If it does, you're done. :)

          Best Regards,
          Juha
          Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)