Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Wind sock

  • Rich Brunnworth
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
      AND...... you can get them at Walmart!!! LOL

      Rich

      --
      Rich
    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2008
        LOVE IT:-) Great way to show how plastic bags can be "recycled".

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gw33340@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks!
        >
        > I had a great idea today for an economic wind sock. Also, my wife said
        > my web cam was dull because it didn't have anything moving in it (that
        > on top of the lousy picture). Anyways, all that is required is one
        > fence post (or long stick) and a plastic grocery bag. (I have since
        > upgraded to a garbage bag, as black shows up better on the web cam).
        >
        > Just thought I'd pass along the thought.
        >
        > Happy Holidays!
        >
        > Greg Whitehead
        > Euchee, TN
        >
        > (Isn't there any way to use a signature here like we do on email?)

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2008
          I have the Greatest Windsock in the World, Its Bold Its Beautiful, its
          world renown, and I display it with Pride. Take a look...

          www.wapakweather.com

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK!

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001"

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2008
            Ahhh I have one of those as well, everyone should IMNSHO :-)