Re: [wuhu_software_group] More non-existent rainfall

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Eugen,
      the rainfall also shows on the console.  Nowhere near 0.74 inch fell, yet that was what console showed.  When I look at the measurement listing in WUHU, the numbers for rainfall in no way show that much rainfall, nor does the graphing.  I suppose  could just stop reporting rainfall ...

      Jaye Ellen

      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Radu Eugen <eugenraduoradea@...> wrote:

      Hello Jaye Ellen, did you observe this rain jump reading on the console or just on the software ? If it is on the console you have to check your rain sensor and cable. If it is on the software you can use WUHU to debug your Heavy Weather. I have for comparison a plastic rain collector used for flower gardening. Greetings, Eugen, Oradea, Romania