Ice on the Anemometor

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 30, 2008
      Any ideas on keeping ice/ snow buildup off my anemometer? Mine is on a
      mast 10 ft above the roof line.

      Thanks!

      Jerry
    • Jerry W
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 3, 2008
        I thought about that and it still could be but... the side it is on is for the water heater/ heating system and they don't run very often (use a wood stove mostly.) The vane is on the opposite side from the wood stove vent at least 3' (and 5' above.) I really don't have any other location so I may just have to live with it.