Re: 2315 Only Temp OFL error

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 9:14 AM
      Hi Kevin
      You can press + button for 2-3 sec until you listen a sound for to
      corelation again the console to remote sensor .
      After if the problem there is yet,put out all the bateries and from
      remote sensor and from console and try again ,first you put the
      bateries to remote sensor and after to console and look if all is ok.
      If there is yet the problem you try to conect the remote sensor with
      cable to console and check if there is comunication.
      last night at 11:35pm when finnish to update temp data ,do you have
      near to you any thunderstorm ? or heavy rain ?

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Walls"
      <wallskev@...> wrote:

      > I am routinely getting a Temp Error of OFL on my 2315 system.
      Wind and