WUHU Not in Taskbar..

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2008
      Ok..here is a problem I haven't come across before.

      Usually, my WUHU program has a small icon in the taskbar. I click on
      it and up pops the software with all the numbers. Well, it is not
      there and it seems the program is running as it appears on my website
      and the information is on Weather Underground, among others.

      Any ideas?
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2008
        Mike:

        Kill the WUHU program in task Mgr you might find a second one is stuck
        in there but maybe not..then restart WUHU or better yet Reboot Cold
        Start power machine clear off for 30 secs or so. That should clear it up.

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 28, 2008
          I have had this happen before. I have tried to determine the exact
          circumstance that causes it to happen, but have not been able to.
          I do as Rick said. Kill it in task manager and then restart. I have
          never found two instances of the program running.
          Steve

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...>
          wrote:

          > Mike:
          >
          > Kill the WUHU program in task Mgr you might find a second one is
          stuck
          > in there but maybe not..then restart WUHU or better yet Reboot Cold
          > Start power machine clear off for 30 secs or so. That should
          clear it up.

          > Rick
          > KOHWAPAK1
          > www.wapakweather.com
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
          > <cookevilleweatherguy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ok..here is a problem I haven't come across before.
          > >
          > > Usually, my WUHU program has a small icon in the taskbar. I
          click on
          > > it and up pops the software with all the numbers. Well, it is
          not
          > > there and it seems the program is running as it appears on my
          website
          > > and the information is on Weather Underground, among others.
          > >
          > > Any ideas?

        • Michael Detwiler
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 28, 2008
            will do...thanks Rick

            Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
            www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

            Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
            WU: KTNCOOKE10
            CWOP: CW6361
            HAMWEATHER: COOKEVILLE

            CoCoRaHS County Coordinator
            SKYARN Trained Storm Spotter

            The Weather Guy

            &uarr; Grab this Headline Animator

            Kill the WUHU program in task Mgr you might find a second one is stuck
            in there but maybe not..then restart WUHU or better yet Reboot Cold
            Start power machine clear off for 30 secs or so. That should clear it up.

            Rick
            KOHWAPAK1
            www.wapakweather. com

            --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Michael"
            <cookevilleweatherg uy@...> wrote:

            > Ok..here is a problem I haven't come across before.
            >
            > Usually, my WUHU program has a small icon in the taskbar. I click on
            > it and up pops the software with all the numbers. Well, it is not
            > there and it seems the program is running as it appears on my website
            > and the information is on Weather Underground, among others.
            >
            > Any ideas?

          • Michael Detwiler

              wrote:

              > Mike:
              >
              > Kill the WUHU program in task Mgr you might find a second one is
              stuck
              > in there but maybe not..then restart WUHU or better yet Reboot Cold
              > Start power machine clear off for 30 secs or so. That should
              clear it up.

              > Rick
              > KOHWAPAK1
              > www.wapakweather. com
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Michael"
              > <cookevilleweatherg uy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ok..here is a problem I haven't come across before.
              > >
              > > Usually, my WUHU program has a small icon in the taskbar. I
              click on
              > > it and up pops the software with all the numbers. Well, it is
              not
              > > there and it seems the program is running as it appears on my
              website
              > > and the information is on Weather Underground, among others.
              > >
              > > Any ideas?

            • Michael Detwiler

                wrote:

                > Mike:
                >
                > Kill the WUHU program in task Mgr you might find a second one is
                stuck
                > in there but maybe not..then restart WUHU or better yet Reboot Cold
                > Start power machine clear off for 30 secs or so. That should
                clear it up.

                > Rick
                > KOHWAPAK1
                > www.wapakweather. com
                >

                > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Michael"
                > <cookevilleweatherg uy@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ok..here is a problem I haven't come across before.
                > >
                > > Usually, my WUHU program has a small icon in the taskbar. I
                click on
                > > it and up pops the software with all the numbers. Well, it is
                not
                > > there and it seems the program is running as it appears on my
                website
                > > and the information is on Weather Underground, among others.
                > >
                > > Any ideas?

              • Greggo
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008
                  Hey Cookville Weatherguy's wife!

                  (Maybe if I type loud enough, she'll hear me)

                  He really needs that Davis 6152.  And, the best part of it is that they're on sale!!!  I'm getting one for Christmas, so he should, too!

                  Well, it was worth a try.

                  Greg Whitehead
                  Euchee, TN
                  CWOP DW0148
                  WU KTNEUCHE3
                  CoCoRaHS  TN-MS-1

                • Wayne Thomas
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008
                    Maybe I should save this as a template and modify it slightly then
                    forward it to my wife.....
                    I have a slight chance it would work LOL!!

                    Wayne
                    www.smythweather.net
                    CW8217

                    --