Re: Setting up WUHU

    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 24, 2008
      Eugen,
      I am sorry for the confusion. I do not have UV or solar sensors, but
      I would like to have them.
      Jaye Ellen had asked who accepts the uploads for these types of
      sensors, I was answering that question as some one in the area has
      the sensors and uploads to WU.

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Radu Eugen
      <eugenraduoradea@...> wrote:

      > Steve, what kind of solar radiation and UV sensors do you have ?
      What brand ? How much did you pay for it and where did you buy it
      from ?! How do you upload data to WUHU ? What software do you use ?!
      I'm really interested in this... Give me more details !
      > Thanks, Eugen, Oradea, Romania

      of one in my area. It shows up in the summary data as well as the
      graphs.
      > I would like to be able to do the same.
      > http://www.wundergr ound.com/ weatherstation/ WXDailyHistory. asp?
      ID=KNHNORTH4
      > Steve
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Jaye Ellen"
      <jaye.ellen@ ..> wrote:

      > > Hello Eugen,
      > > I have no majofr complaints on my 3610. Even with the 'inferior'
      wind
      > > measurementscompare d to your Inspeed. I suppose I might add all
      those nice
      > > toys on like you have in time. Is not the Chill Factor a
      computation
      > > involving air temp and wind speed? How do you integrate Solar
      Radiation,
      > > and is there anyone that lets that information get uploaded?
      > > I have five computers on my Home Wireless Network, only one is
      used for the
      > > 3610, the others have various applications and OS's running on
      them. I have
      > > a webcam on one of my computers but have no intention of
      uploading it to
      > > WUHU! If anyone local wants a webcam, any local television
      station has a
      > > Tower Camera ... I monitor my weather station on my laptop, in
      my living
      > > room, and am content with its data. My favorite is Rainfall, And
      it shows
      > > 58 inches of rain this year (local tv stations report almost 6
      inches less)
      > > and I believe my rainfall numbers are accurate.
      > > Anyway, I need to get to bed, as it is 10pm here. And the rain
      is just now
      > > arriving from the West.
      > > http://www.wundergr ound.com/ cgi-bin/findweat her/getForecast?
      query=37066&MR=1

      eugenraduoradea@ ...wrote:

      > > > Hello Jaye Ellen, I have a La Crosse 3600, the same model as
      yours.
      > > > Are you satisfied with your station ? I didn't like the wind
      speed response
      > > > of my station so I added an Inspeed Vortex wind sensor and
      there is a huge
      > > > difference. What I don't have is a solar radiation sensor
      running in WUHU. I
      > > > have an amateur solar radiation sensor running only on my PC.
      Is nice to
      > > > watch the weather parameters. I have a La Crosse 1600 and when
      there is a
      > > > stronger wind I can see how the wind chill is modified, is
      great, especially
      > > > that the station is right on top of my TV set. This Webcamera
      stuff running
      > > > on WUHU might be another project that I would like to take
      care of.
      > > > Best greetings, Eugen, Oradea, Romania
      > > > http://www.wundergr ound.com/ weatherstation/ WXDailyHistory.
      asp?ID=IBIHOROR9

      Rapid Fire
      > > > enabled. Admittedly, I have gotten lazy in my old age and
      trust WUHU's
      > > > database capabilities. I'm just a Disabled Veteran with
      nothing else to do
      > > > any more, so I dabble in Weather Prognostication!
      > > >
      > > > Jaye Ellen, KTNGALLA2
      > > > C8481 CWOP
      > > > KTNGALLA1
      > > > etc
      > > >
      > > > On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Radu Eugen <eugenraduoradea@
      yahoo.comeugenraduo radea@

      Virtual
      WUHU is far

      comjaye.ellen@ ...

      Beta.

      Compatible

      s.com<wuhu_software_ group%40yahoogro ups.com>,

      Weather is
      Using WUHU
      Weather.

      wuhumanual/<http://www.lissprod uctions.com/ wuhumanual/>