Re: Off Line

  • Annie Grieshop
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 13, 2008
      Thanks for the replies and suggestions. The current pattern is that
      everything works fine... until I boot up the computer (along with
      HeavyWeather). Within 20 minutes, data stops coming from the
      transmitter. Turn it off, data is again transmitted within 30 minutes.

      Now it's time to play with the pattern down to find out what's really
      causing the problem!

      More info when I have it. Unfortunately, I'll be out on the road,
      working for the next couple days, so I won't be able to do any of this
      'til I return.

      Annie G.
      www.allthingspiano.com
      KIAMELBO2 (WS-2317)