Fall Back

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      Just a reminder to those of us with the 23xx series that do not
      receive the WWVB time sync.
      You need to use the console set up and change dst to off.
      If you just change the time back an hour it messes up some time code.
      I don't remember where it showed up, but it did one year before I
      found out what the dst meant. LOL

      Steve
    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hi Steve - What does DST stand for:-)
        Thanks in advance!
        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121

        <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        > Just a reminder to those of us with the 23xx series that do not
        > receive the WWVB time sync.
        > You need to use the console set up and change dst to off.
        > If you just change the time back an hour it messes up some time code.
        > I don't remember where it showed up, but it did one year before I
        > found out what the dst meant. LOL
        >
        > Steve

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          DayLight Savings time

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK1
          www.wapakweather.com

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001"
          <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

          > Hi Steve - What does DST stand for:-)
          > Thanks in advance!
          > Arnold In The Smokies
          > DW1121

          > <steve_03222@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just a reminder to those of us with the 23xx series that do not
          > > receive the WWVB time sync.
          > > You need to use the console set up and change dst to off.
          > > If you just change the time back an hour it messes up some time code.
          > > I don't remember where it showed up, but it did one year before I
          > > found out what the dst meant. LOL
          > >
          > > Steve

        • alrjr2001
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
            WOW - dont I feel stupid for asking that:-)

            Arnold In The Smokies
            DW1121

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
              Arnold, don't feel bad, I remember a discussion with many asking what
              the dst on the console set-up meant....