Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: La Crosse 5310 console

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      I have a WS-2308 operating in wireless mode. The desktop computer
      is on an old computer stand underneath the console. The CPU is on the
      bottom of the stand and the monitor is on top of the stand. The monitor
      is off to the side, as much as possible, so the heat does not go up to
      the console. The computer transmits the wx data to the router
      wirelessly from antenna on top of the monitor. I have not had any
      problem with interference. The only problem was when the computer
      rebooted the other day while I was out of town and Heavt Weather and
      WUHU did not start.

      Bob Tyszka
      KCACALIF05