Re: Battery Life on LaCrosse 2310 Sensor

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Sometimes the console can lose communications if it does not receive
      an update from the remote thermo after 5 attempts. I would guess it
      attempts a reception every couple of minutes.

      Instead of yanking the batteries the next time this happens, try a
      console-resync. To do this, simply hold down the + key on the console
      until the console beeps twice. It will then attempt to re-establish
      communication with the remote thermo.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Walls"
      <wallskev@...> wrote:

      > Has any one had battery life problems on there 2310 sensor ? I am
      > running wireless and every 2-3 months I loose and go OFL and then I
      > need to replace the batteries to reste the system ? Is this normal ?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Please respnd to Kevin@...

    • Kevin Walls
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Thanks , I'll give them a try.

        Kevin

        I use lithium batteries they last 10 to 12 months and update much
        faster than regular batteries. I was getting 6 months out of standard
        Duracells.

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather. com