Re: Question if WUHU support soon watson-National

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dimitris,

      I have added support for the Easyweather.dat file monitoring.

      I am expecting that the file format matches this:

      The EasyWeather.dat file format

      Let me know if it works.

      WUHU216_32_B62.zip

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Dimitris,

        Please re-capture the screens -and- send me the Easyweather.dat file.

        I need to compare what is on screen with the contents of the file.

        Thanks.