Re: Battery Life on LaCrosse 2310 Sensor

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      I use lithium batteries they last 10 to 12 months and update much
      faster than regular batteries. I was getting 6 months out of standard
      Duracells.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Walls"

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Sometimes the console can lose communications if it does not receive
        an update from the remote thermo after 5 attempts. I would guess it
        attempts a reception every couple of minutes.

        Instead of yanking the batteries the next time this happens, try a
        console-resync. To do this, simply hold down the + key on the console
        until the console beeps twice. It will then attempt to re-establish
        communication with the remote thermo.

        <wallskev@...> wrote:

        > Has any one had battery life problems on there 2310 sensor ? I am
        > running wireless and every 2-3 months I loose and go OFL and then I
        > need to replace the batteries to reste the system ? Is this normal ?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Please respnd to Kevin@...

      • Kevin Walls
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008