Battery Life on LaCrosse 2310 Sensor

  • Kevin Walls
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Has any one had battery life problems on there 2310 sensor ? I am
      running wireless and every 2-3 months I loose and go OFL and then I
      need to replace the batteries to reste the system ? Is this normal ?

      Thanks
      Please respnd to Kevin@...
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        I use lithium batteries they last 10 to 12 months and update much
        faster than regular batteries. I was getting 6 months out of standard
        Duracells.

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Walls"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
          Sometimes the console can lose communications if it does not receive
          an update from the remote thermo after 5 attempts. I would guess it
          attempts a reception every couple of minutes.

          Instead of yanking the batteries the next time this happens, try a
          console-resync. To do this, simply hold down the + key on the console
          until the console beeps twice. It will then attempt to re-establish
          communication with the remote thermo.

          <wallskev@...> wrote:

          > Has any one had battery life problems on there 2310 sensor ? I am
          > running wireless and every 2-3 months I loose and go OFL and then I
          > need to replace the batteries to reste the system ? Is this normal ?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Please respnd to Kevin@...

        • Kevin Walls
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008