Re: Question if WUHU support soon watson-National

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      Dimitris,

      I had seen this station some time ago. It is from a Chinese supplier.
      Since I do not have a real station, I am not sure whether or not their
      software creates a history file or not.

      If they do create a "currdat.lst"-like file, or a history file, let me
      know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
        Dimitris,

        I did find the file format.

        Do you know someone that has one of these stations?

        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
          Dimitris,

          I have added support for the Easyweather.dat file monitoring.

          I am expecting that the file format matches this:

          The EasyWeather.dat file format

          Let me know if it works.

          WUHU216_32_B62.zip

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
            Dimitris,

            Please re-capture the screens -and- send me the Easyweather.dat file.

            I need to compare what is on screen with the contents of the file.

            Thanks.