Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Rainfall report errors

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2008
      Just looked again --- keep in mind, it's NOT raining ---
      1 Hr -   0.08
      24 Hr - 0.49
      Day -   1.22
      Total  48.19

      Console is still .08

      On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
      I rebooted the XP box --- restarted everything --- with the following Rainfall numbers:
      1 Hr -   0.08 in
      24 Hr - 0.45 in
      Daily - 1.18 in
      Console is 0.08 in
      Does this help narrow it down?

      Jaye Ellen

      On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:
      I am rather confused --- which WUHU software?  TOTALLY confused.  If I look at Weather Station History, it is showing 1.14 inches precipitation ... is that what you mean?  Or do you mean on the computer attached to the console?  I just looked ---everything is "OFL" which was not the case just a half hour ago.  The console shows 0.04 ... it's just NOT my day!

      On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 7:53 PM, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Jaye Ellen,
      If it just showed up this morning on the WU site and the "Rainfall
      Daily" on WUHU does not show the 1.14" then it may be a bug at WU.
      What does your WUHU software show for "Rainfall Daily" in
      the "current" column?

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"
      <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > When I look at the Weather Station History for Foxfire 2 in
      Gallatin, it
      > showed 0.75 inch first thing this morning. There was nothing in
      the chart,
      > nor the graphs, to support this. The console showed .02, then .04
      inch as a
      > bit of rain fell, but rainfall for the day still has the 0.75 inch
      that is
      > phantom. Right now it shows 1.10 inches.
      >
      > Tweaks are set to 1.0000 for rainfall; rainfall hereabouts IS
      rather spotty,
      > * *I'm not concerned too much with that. It's the 0.75 inch ...
      where might
      > it have come from?
      >
      > Frustrated...Jaye Ellen
      >
      > On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:55 PM, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...>
      wrote:

      > > Jaye Ellen,
      > > Where is this rainfall data showing up?
      > > I looked at your WU data and it does show rain for today, but
      none
      > > for yesterday. I see that yours is showing higher rainfall today
      > > than the closest station.
      > > Is it possible that there is something in the rainfall tweak
      other
      > > than a 1.0000
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%