Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Setting up weather station (update)

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      I have both WUHU and HW Beta running. It is on an XP machine
      dedicated to the WX station. I like the graphic display of HW. When I
      am leaving for work in the morning, it is easy to check current
      conditions on one screen of HW instead of scrolling thru the display on
      the wx station.

      Bob Tyszka
      CW9012