Re: [wuhu_software_group] using the currdat.lst file for a desktop gadget.

  • Rich Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      It should be easy enough to write one if you're familiar with
      programming at all. I don't use google desktop so I don't have
      first-hand experience with those gadgets, but Yahoo Widgets uses simple
      javascript and I've written a personal widget that calls the XML feed
      from my two WU stations and displays current temp for each one.

      If you're looking for more data than is supplied by the WU xml feed
      (like Indoor temp, etc), then reading the currdat.lst file is also
      possible but quite a bit more difficult. Of course, if you don't have
      any programming experience all of this is moot. :)

      Rich Allen