WUHU history load from 2310 console.

  • streeterdan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      Does anyone know of a setting in the WUHU panel or .ini file that
      allows the WUHU GUI to come on and read the overnight stored data from
      a 2310 station console. I have to turn off my P.C. at night and can't
      leave WUHU running so when I bring it up in the mornings I see on the
      WUHU graphs data from where I left off the day before and new current
      data with lines connecting the two for the period it was down. I had
      the "Enable History Retrieval" set to 1 (or on) and the Gui takes the
      usual 2 or 3 minutes to do the updates. The log shows rain data loaded
      but 0's (zeros) for history data loaded. Graphs show same lapse of
      overnight data if the History Retrieval is on or not.

      Dan