Re: Install and running problems

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2008
      Usually move errors are associated with the inability to write the
      target file by the installer.

      This can be caused if you have a copy of WUHU running for example,
      since running programs and DLLs (and OCXs) cannot be overwritten when
      they are in memory.

      Under Vista, I can imagine that some other security could cause the
      same error (not having permissions for a directory for example).

      You are not running any other applications when you are attempting the
      install are you?

      Also, check the task list to make sure a copy of WUHU is not loaded
      when the error happens.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John J aka Mr. Scuba"