Re: Weather For You Not Showing Site

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Both Anything Weather and Weatherforyou are working fine here!

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001"
      <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

      > Hi Folks - Has anyone else noticed their site missing from the
      > Weatherforyou.com site? Not sure whats going on there.
      > Thanks
      > Arnold In The Smokies
      > DW1121

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
        Hi Rick - Mines showing now as well, yesterday it looked like the
        stations in western NC & eastern TN area (I didnt look in other areas)
        were MIA for some reason.

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121