Weather For You Not Showing Site

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi Folks - Has anyone else noticed their site missing from the
      Weatherforyou.com site? Not sure whats going on there.
      Thanks
      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Both Anything Weather and Weatherforyou are working fine here!

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1
        www.wapakweather.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001"
        <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks - Has anyone else noticed their site missing from the
        > Weatherforyou.com site? Not sure whats going on there.
        > Thanks
        > Arnold In The Smokies
        > DW1121

      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
          Hi Rick - Mines showing now as well, yesterday it looked like the
          stations in western NC & eastern TN area (I didnt look in other areas)
          were MIA for some reason.

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121