Re: Davis Weather Wizard III question

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      I wrote some code to work with the older stations but it was never
      tested as I do not have access to a station. I will WW III was
      supported by the old Davis DLL but I will have to look.

      If you want to work with me (maybe over a weekend), we might be able
      to add support. Ideally you could have either remote desktop
      capability (XP) or VNC installed with the proper firewall access.