Davis Weather Wizard III question

  • va3xq
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      can I plug this directly to my computer to run through wuhu or do I
      need the davis software as well?
      thanks
      jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
        I wrote some code to work with the older stations but it was never
        tested as I do not have access to a station. I will WW III was
        supported by the old Davis DLL but I will have to look.

        If you want to work with me (maybe over a weekend), we might be able
        to add support. Ideally you could have either remote desktop
        capability (XP) or VNC installed with the proper firewall access.