RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: I am up, but have questions.

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008

      I didn’t think you needed the heavy weather software, so I never loaded it.  That makes more sense, thanks.

      Doug Leppard
      Global ConneXion Director
      Global Technology Office
      Campus Crusade for Christ International
      Doug.Leppard@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
        Doug,

        You can look in the manual about how to reset the rain total at the
        console, but following a button sequence. If you do that, you can skip
        the exit of WUHU in the below instructions.

        Some have had troubles resetting the rain total at the console, let us
        know if it works for you.

        Make sure that you are running the latest version of WUHU. There was a
        bug related to the rain total reset sequence that was addressed a few
        weeks ago.