Re: I am up, but have questions.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      1) In WUHU, go to tweaks screen, check "disable all rainfall
      reporting". Hit "save settings" button to exit screen.

      2) Exit WUHU.

      3) Run Heavyweather, reset the rain total. Exit Heavyweather.

      4) Run WUHU, let it get an update from the console, goto tweak screen,
      un-check "disable all rainfall reporting", hit "save settings" button
      to exit screen.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Doug Leppard
      <Doug.Leppard@...> wrote:

      > I have the ws2317 mounted (well mostly) and it is sending data back to
      > the computer. I am using the wuhu software.
      >

      > So now I want to start with a clean slate since it has bad data in it.
      > I went in and deleted the data files and everything was clean except
      > rain totals. I turned off the rain gage and waited and turned that back
      > on as suggested by another message, but still have a total of 3.8 inches
      > of rain.
      >

      > So how do I start with a completely clean set of data?
      >

      > Doug Leppard
      > Global ConneXion Director
      > Global Technology Office
      > Campus Crusade for Christ International
      > Doug.Leppard@...

    • Doug Leppard
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008

        I didn’t think you needed the heavy weather software, so I never loaded it.  That makes more sense, thanks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
          Doug,

          You can look in the manual about how to reset the rain total at the
          console, but following a button sequence. If you do that, you can skip
          the exit of WUHU in the below instructions.

          Some have had troubles resetting the rain total at the console, let us
          know if it works for you.

          Make sure that you are running the latest version of WUHU. There was a
          bug related to the rain total reset sequence that was addressed a few
          weeks ago.