RE: [wuhu_software_group] Modification cable anemometer with CAT 5 FTP.

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hello Mike, the solar radiation sensor is inspired by this site: ftp://ftp.elin.ru/pdf/1-Wire/sensors.pdf. I can tell you it is absolutely functional. What I have  it is the sun section figure 4. There you will find all the explanations. And another source of inspiration was http://www.hobby-boards.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=57.
      If you want to see one running on the internet check this site: http://vindkast.no/
      Mine is only active on my computer.
      Greetings, Eugen, Oradea, Romania

      From: eugenraduoradea@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:17:21 -0700

      Dear Dimitris, if you are interested I can tell you that I have a 1 wire solar radiation sensor up and running. It was made out of a few solar cells from a pocket calculator, a telephone cable, a telephone box where you plug the telephone cable, an IC Dallas 1 wire and an adapter DB9 for serial port com. If you know PC software I can grant you remote access to my compouter and you can see how it's working. I can also show you everything on the web cam used on messenger. If you are interested write me ! eugenraduoradea@ yahoo.com
      Greetings, Eugen