RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Scientists seek volunteers to monitor for quakes

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2008

      I used to live in So California and experience a lot of quakes.  But the biggest one I was ever in was Manila in 1990 which was about an 8.0.  I was in a building on the 9th floor and the whole building rolled back and forth, the hotel swimming pool water had waves the flowed over the sides of the pool.

      Now I am in Orlando and if we get a quake here the whole area will turn into soup.

      Doug Leppard
      Global ConneXion Director
      Global Technology Office
      Campus Crusade for Christ International