Re: Registered / Unregistered

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
      JD, It has been a while since I first started with the QC checks, but
      I kind of remember it taking a while before I showed up. I remember
      getting impatient and e-mailing Phillip Gladstone. Just had to wait.

      steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "calipence"
      <calipence@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to view my QC data to see how well my station is
      > performing, but my station is not in the registered list. I have only
      > been up and running at my new location for a week. I show up on the
      > unregistered list at http://wxqa.com/nodatastates/TN.html and I'm
      > wondering what I need to do (other than wait?) to get on the
      > registered list. My station ID is DW1402. My previous ID was CW7651.
      >
      > Thanks for the help!
      > JD

    • JD Kirk
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
        Yeah I think I remember that from last time. I did sign up for it...