Re: Registered / Unregistered

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
      I think you have to sign up to enable the DQ web pages:

      http://pond1.gladstonefamily.net:8080/weather-qc

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "calipence" <calipence@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
        JD, It has been a while since I first started with the QC checks, but
        I kind of remember it taking a while before I showed up. I remember
        getting impatient and e-mailing Phillip Gladstone. Just had to wait.

        steve

        <calipence@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to view my QC data to see how well my station is
        > performing, but my station is not in the registered list. I have only
        > been up and running at my new location for a week. I show up on the
        > unregistered list at http://wxqa.com/nodatastates/TN.html and I'm
        > wondering what I need to do (other than wait?) to get on the
        > registered list. My station ID is DW1402. My previous ID was CW7651.
        >
        > Thanks for the help!
        > JD

      • JD Kirk
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
          Yeah I think I remember that from last time. I did sign up for it...