Re: Cleaning out temp/hum sensor

  • streeterdan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2008
      Arnold In The Smokies,
      I would try wrapping a small strip of small mesh screen such as the
      ones used in washing machine water hose inputs. Attach on the outside
      of the humidity sensor enclosure though to avoid disturbing or
      touching the white sensor compound. Just touching or moving it around
      ever so slightly alters your humidity readings. Or maybe better to
      just put the screens on the outside of the temp/humidity sensor unit
      to cover it's vents? Good luck and best regards.

      Dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001"