Anybody for a wunderground wuhu Linkined group?

  • dram929
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19 10:28 AM
      I think we need a Linkedin Wunderground weather group. Any interest?

      Douglas
    • Michael Detwiler
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19 3:18 PM
        Am I the only one who doesn't know what this is?

        Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
        www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

        Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
        WU: KTNCOOKE10
        CWOP: CW6361
        HAMWEATHER: COOKEVILLE

        CoCoRaHS County Coordinator
        SKYARN Trained Storm Spotter

        The Weather Guy

        ↑ Grab this Headline Animator

        I think we need a Linkedin Wunderground weather group. Any interest?

        Douglas

      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19 5:27 PM
          Ummmmmmmmmm,  NO.  You're far from alone.

          Bewildered,
          Jaye Ellen
          KTNGALLA2, Gallatin TN
          On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Michael Detwiler <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

          Am I the only one who doesn't know what this is?

          Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
          www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

          Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
          WU: KTNCOOKE10
          CWOP: CW6361
          HAMWEATHER: COOKEVILLE

          CoCoRaHS County Coordinator
          SKYARN Trained Storm Spotter

          The Weather Guy

          &uarr; Grab this Headline Animator

          I think we need a Linkedin Wunderground weather group. Any interest?

          Douglas

        • Karl Kingston
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20 8:17 AM
            Nope. I don't think you're the only one.

            I have no idea what it is unless it's a typo or something?

            On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Michael Detwiler wrote:

            > Am I the only one who doesn't know what this is?
            >
            >  Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
            > www.cookevilleweatherguy.com
            >
            > Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
            > WU: KTNCOOKE10
            > CWOP: CW6361
            > HAMWEATHER: COOKEVILLE
            >
            > CoCoRaHS County Coordinator
            > SKYARN Trained Storm Spotter
            >

            > ↑ Grab this Headline Animator

          • Rick
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20 8:30 AM
              I for one think that splinter groups would take away from what we have
              going here, this group is for the most part very polite and effective.

              WUHU keeps us up to date and those who know what they are doing have
              shared their knowledge of most anything computers.

              Rick
              KOHWAPAK1

              http://www.wapakweather.com/

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Karl Kingston