Connection Cable

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
      What cable will I need to connect a Midland WS300 to my computer to
      participate in the live broadcast?

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
        What type of output does it have? Ear piece? Any audio output?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
          It states that it has an ear piece. It hasn't been delivered yet, but
          I thought if possible I could get the cable on order too. Guess I can
          wait though. Radio should be here MOnday.
          Just thought someone out there may have one and already know which
          cable I needed.

          Steve
        • markhkelley
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
            Steve,
            Since you will be broadcasting at a low level of quality that is
            needed for voice transmission, you can in fact go to Radio Shack and
            buy a mini male to mini male mono plug style cable. This would plug
            into the ear phone jack of your midland, and the "Line In" jack on
            your PC Sound card.
            Anymore questions, holler,
            Mark+
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
              Thanks Mark,
              I am sure I will have questions after I vwerify that I can get
              reception.