RE: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to work with windows-vista ?

  • M. A.P
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008

      I would suspect it would - it's very good. But what's the risk in trying it - it's quality software.

      -Mike

      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      From: petros0022@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:15:29 +0000
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to work with windows-vista ?

      Hello all
      .I have one questions about WUHU software.
      I want to know,WUHU software it can to work with windows Vista or
      no ? .Because some weather-friend here from Greece he want to know if
      he can to use the software ,because he have window vista .

      Thank you
      Best regards from Greece Dimitris
      www.geocities. com/meteo1967196 7

      Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        At some point, someone told me they had WUHU working under WUHU.

        The only complication was that WUHU had to be given permission to
        access it's program folder (c:\program files\wuhu).

        You might have to give it permission to write to other directories
        like c:\heavyweather\ if you are outputting a currdat.lst or template
        files.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "M. A.P" <m_a_p@...> wrote:

        > I would suspect it would - it's very good. But what's the risk in
        trying it - it's quality software.

        > -Mike
        >

        > To: wuhu_software_group@...: petros0022@...: Tue, 2 Sep 2008
        08:15:29 +0000Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to
        work with windows-vista ?

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
          Another tip I forgot about, you must allow ActiveX controls to run
          under Vista, as far as I know, that is not the default.

          Google 'Vista ActiveX Controls' for instructions on how to allow
          ActiveX under Vista.

          > At some point, someone told me they had WUHU working under WUHU.
          >
          > The only complication was that WUHU had to be given permission to
          > access it's program folder (c:\program files\wuhu).
          >
          > You might have to give it permission to write to other directories
          > like c:\heavyweather\ if you are outputting a currdat.lst or template
          > files.
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "M. A.P" <m_a_p@> wrote:
          > >

          > > I would suspect it would - it's very good. But what's the risk in
          > trying it - it's quality software.
          > >
          > > -Mike
          > >

          > > To: wuhu_software_group@: petros0022@: Tue, 2 Sep 2008
          > 08:15:29 +0000Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to
          > work with windows-vista ?
          > >

          > > Hello all .I have one questions about WUHU software.I want to
          > know,WUHU software it can to work with windows Vista or no ? .Because
          > some weather-friend here from Greece he want to know if he can to use
          > the software ,because he have window vista .Thank you Best regards
          > from Greece Dimitriswww.geocities.com/meteo19671967

          > > Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD
          > with Windows®.
          > > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

        • John Liss
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
            Added this to the requirement section of the manual.
            Added the how to publish a webpage, csv to the FAQ section
            Updated the Main App dialog to include what the show button does as well as *

            And a few thousand other things I can't remember at this moment.

            ;]

            To: wuhu_software_group@: petros0022@: Tue, 2 Sep 2008

            08:15:29 +0000Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to
            work with windows-vista ?

            Hello all .I have one questions about WUHU software.I want to

            know,WUHU software it can to work with windows Vista or no ? .Because
            some weather-friend here from Greece he want to know if he can to use
            the software ,because he have window vista .Thank you Best regards
            from Greece Dimitriswww.geocities.com/meteo19671967

            Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD

            with Windows®.

            http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

            WUHU Download page:

            <*> Your email settings: