Re: [wuhu_software_group] Wunderground "Q"

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
      You don't want MADIS - it should be PWS. It says normal or rapid fire. If you enable rapid fire, it will switch to that.

      Alan

      On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM, Greggo <gw33340@...> wrote:

      I don't know.  But I do know that if you have a MADIS number, you can add that in the "edit station" part of "my stations".

      alrjr2001 <alrjr2001@...> wrote:
      Hey Folks - About how long does it usually take before Weather
      Underground shows a PWS as a MADIS station instead of simply "normal"?
      Thanks:-)
      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121

      --