Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Edit Rainfall Total

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
      Mike,

      If it is a 2300,

      Here is what I found in the manual:

      Resetting the MIN/MAX records
      While in the minimum or maximum mode, the time and dates are also displayed along with the recorded values. If the MINUS (-) key is pressed while any of these values are displayed, that particular mini-mum or maximum record will be reset to current reading together with the current time and date with the exception of the following:
      � The first case is Rainfall Total, which has neither maximum nor minimum records since it will show only the total rainfall. Pressing the MINUS (-) key will reset the rainfall total value to zero and the time recording to current time.
      � The second case is Rainfall 24h or 1h, which records maximum rain count only for these respective times. Pressing the MINUS (-) key in either of these two modes will reset the rain count to the current rain count and time and date.
      � The third case is wind speed, which will only reset the recorded time to current time when the MINUS (-) key is pressed

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
        Here is a list of PDF's for your Lacross Weatherstation(s):

        http://site.ambientweatherstore.com/Manuals/

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
          Mike,

          I think that I have found the problem and corrected.

          Download the current release (just updated it on the D/L page) and try
          the procedure again.

          Let me know if that fixes it.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "MIKE CLAYTON"
          <mclayton1@...> wrote:

          > I tried this four times with no success.Any other suggestions?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Mike
          > KCAINDIO3

        • MIKE CLAYTON
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
            John,

            It worked.When all else fails read the manual.I am new to this and did'ent know where to go.

            Thanks again for your help,

            Mike Clayton