Usb adaptor for La-crosse 2300

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
      Hello all .
      I like to do a question i want to buy a usb adaptor from my La-crosse
      2300 modell for to conect it in my laptop ,i will buy the original
      adaptor from La-crosse for sure to work well.And i want to know if
      some members they knows if work well with my station ,my station is La-
      crosse 2300 old modell before 2003 with humidity measure 19 %-92 %.
      If somebody use the same station like me ,and if he have usb adaptor
      and work well please let me know .
      And another question is,if there is comunication from console to pc
      (heavy weather) after at WUHU who port i will use ?

      Thank you

      best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
        many of us have had good luck with teh IOGEAR GUC232A.
        I have tried others, but they did not work well.
        So all I use is the IO gear.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022"
        <petros0022@...> wrote:

        > Hello all .
        > I like to do a question i want to buy a usb adaptor from my La-
        crosse
        > 2300 modell for to conect it in my laptop ,i will buy the original
        > adaptor from La-crosse for sure to work well.And i want to know if
        > some members they knows if work well with my station ,my station
        is La-
        > crosse 2300 old modell before 2003 with humidity measure 19 %-92 %.
        > If somebody use the same station like me ,and if he have usb
        adaptor
        > and work well please let me know .
        > And another question is,if there is comunication from console to
        pc
        > (heavy weather) after at WUHU who port i will use ?
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > best regards from Greece
        > Dimitris
        > http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      • Greggo

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
            Thank you Steve and Greggo
            And the second question it was ,who port you use from WUHU software
            for comunication ?
            23xx direct serial access ,it can to work with usb ?

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greggo <gw33340@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
              Dimitris,

              When you add a new serial adapter, it will configure itself to some
              communications port like COM5 or COM7.

              After you install the drivers and plug it in, go to the hardware
              manager in windows, open the serial communications devices and you
              will see which COM# it is using.

              Make sure the one you buy supports hardware handshaking. Many of the
              cheaper ones do not.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 31, 2008
                Thank you WUHU author.

                Dimitris